Isx Intestine-specific homeobox
|Accession||A1A546 [ UniProt ]|
Enzyme Annotations (0)
Cellular component (1)None predicted
Molecular function (2)
- GO:0001227 Transcriptional repressor activity, RNA polymerase II transcription regulatory region sequence-specific binding
Interacting selectively and non-covalently with a sequence of DNA that is in the regulatory region for RNA polymerase II (RNAP II) in order to stop, prevent, or reduce the frequency, rate or extent of transcription from an RNA polymerase II promoter.
- GO:0043565 Sequence-specific DNA binding
Interacting selectively and non-covalently with DNA of a specific nucleotide composition, e.g. GC-rich DNA binding, or with a specific sequence motif or type of DNA e.g. promotor binding or rDNA binding.
Biological process (3)
- GO:0006357 Regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
Any process that modulates the frequency, rate or extent of transcription from an RNA polymerase II promoter.
- GO:1901738 Regulation of vitamin A metabolic process
Any process that modulates the frequency, rate or extent of vitamin A metabolic process.
- GO:1904479 Negative regulation of intestinal absorption
Any process that stops, prevents or reduces the frequency, rate or extent of intestinal absorption.
>A1A546 MAGPTIHRDMEKSSGYCEAPENLGLSFSIEAILKKPTERRSLPRPQSICKEDSRQTTIPGSKLERPPQDQPQEEKKNKRR VRTTFTTEQLQELEKLFHFTHYPDIHVRSQLASRINLPEARVQIWFQNQRAKWRKQEKSGNLSAPQQPGEAGLALPSNMD VSGPVLTPTAMTTLVPPTECCLLSQTQLPSSWFPTQIPLVPWHPWDLQPLPGPLTQHPCVPTFMFPPLHPKWGSICATST